Online Registration is now closed. You may register the morning of the walk at the registration tent. Registration opens at 8am – see you there!
The Liver Life Walk – Hartford is this Sunday and we cannot wait to see you there! The weather forecast predicts phenomenal walking weather for Sunday so we couldn’t be happier. Below are a couple things we want you to know before coming to the walk:
LOCATION AND PARKING
- The address is 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT. Look for the Liver Life Walk signs when you pull in.
- There is ample parking at the stadium so feel free to park wherever you would like. Please try to leave the closest spots open for handicap parking.
- We are a dog friendly walk but please make sure your pup is on a leash.
REGISTRATION AND CHECK-IN
- You MUST check-in at the registration tent when you arrive – even if you’ve already registered online. We want our records to be accurate – and – we want to make sure you arrived safely.
- If you received your donation envelope and waiver in the mail, please be sure to bring that with you the morning of the walk.
- If you have NOT yet registered (online registration is now closed), you may register that morning but please be sure to stop at the waiver table to fill out a waiver and/or donation envelope before you get in line.
- If you plan to hand in any donations that morning, please put them in your donation envelope, note the amount on the front and SEAL IT shut!
- Any registered individual who raised $100 or more towards their personal fundraising goal will receive a 2017 Liver Life Walk event t-shirt.
- Registration will begin at 8am and opening ceremonies will begin at 8:45am at the stage.
- The walk will leave the start/finish line at 9:30am.
- We are trying something NEW this year! After the walk, you will be treated to light breakfast bites and refreshments. BUT… We will be hosting a post-walk party at Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant located just down the road at 350 Roberts Street, East Hartford. 20% of all purchases will be donated back to the American Liver Foundation, CT Division so please join us there for some great food and drinks! This is an all-day promotion so even if you can’t make it after the walk, come back for dinner! We’ll have vouchers at the registration and ALF tents.
Please let us know if you have any other questions and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday!