Chalk the Walk Contest Information
2020 Liver Life Walk Orange County has gone Virtual to keep everyone safe and healthy in this age of COVID-19. While Coronavirus has stopped our normal way of life, we must remember that the liver patients are among the most vulnerable to this deadly disease because of their compromised immune systems. their need for support, updated medical information and access to reliable sources of help continues. We are compelled to move forward with all we can do to fulfill our mission.
The Virtual Liver Life Walk will unite the liver community to celebrate, honor and remember our loved ones affected by liver disease in one day, May 30th. This day of Walk will allow people affected by liver disease to come together in spirit for a virtual group hug and to offer support to each other, to reconnect and raise awareness and funds.
You can help us by registering to participate in the Virtual Liver Life Walk from the comfort of your home and to help us raise much needed funds to continue our services to liver patients.
What is Chalk the Walk Contest?
Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest has been designed by keeping you and your family in mind. Participation is easy and you will have a chance to win a $200 gift certificate. Everyone, regardless of your age and where you live, can participate in this contest. All you need is your sidewalk, washable sidewalk Crayola chalks and your creativity.
How to participate:
You can participate in the contest in four easy steps.
- Step # 1: Review the information below and get ready
- Step # 2: Draw, or help your children draw, a chalk art on your sidewalk
- Step #3: Take a picture of the art and submit the picture for the contest below. Each entry requires a $25 donation to the American Liver Foundation to support liver patients in these difficult times. Your donation can be credited to you as a walker or your team. You can upload your image in the form below. Please enter 1 image per submission
- Step # 4: You are done. By entering the contest, you will have a chance to win a $200 gift certificate and bragging right. Entries will be judged in three categories:
- Most artistic
- Most moving or hopeful
- Wackiest chalk art ever
- Submission deadline is May 30, 2020
- Winners will be announced on the Virtual Liver Life Walk Website at: https://liverlifewalk.org/orangecounty/ and during our live stream events on May 30th. Stay tuned for more information.
- Please scroll down to see sample of Chalk the Walk Art.
- We look forward to receiving your Chalk the Walk entries.
Please enter 1 image per submission.
Here are some samples of Sidewalk Chalk Art we have found in our walks around the neighborhood.