Online Registration is now closed. You may register the morning of the walk at the registration tent. Registration opens at 9am – see you there!
The Liver Life Walk – Stamford is this Sunday and we cannot wait to see you there! The weather forecast predicts phenomenal walking weather for Sunday so we couldn’t be happier. Below are a couple things we want you to know before coming to the walk:
LOCATION AND PARKING
- The walk will be held at Harbor Point Commons Park; 101 Commons Park S, Stamford, CT 06902.
- Street parking is limited so it is best to park in the lot across from the South End Fire Department on Washington Boulevard.
- We are a dog friendly walk but please make sure your pup is on a leash. Also, please be sure to pick up after your dog should he or she go to the bathroom anywhere at the park or on route.
REGISTRATION AND CHECK-IN
- You MUST check-in at the registration tent when you arrive – even if you’ve already registered online. We want our records to be accurate – and – we want to make sure you arrived safely.
- If you received your donation envelope and waiver in the mail, please be sure to bring that with you the morning of the walk.
- Online registration will close tomorrow, Friday, September 22nd, at noon. Please note: You may register that morning but please be sure to stop at the waiver table to fill out a waiver and/or donation envelope before you get in line.
- If you plan to hand in any donations that morning, please put them in your donation envelope, note the amount on the front and SEAL IT shut!
- Any registered individual who raised $100 or more towards their personal fundraising goal will receive a 2017 Liver Life Walk event t-shirt.
- Registration and check-in will begin at 9am and opening ceremonies will begin at 10am at the Commons Park arch on the south end of the park.
- The walk will leave the start/finish line at 10:40am.
- We are trying something NEW this year! After the walk, you will be treated to light breakfast bites and refreshments. BUT… We will be hosting a post-walk party at BareBurger located just down the road at 21 Harbor Point Rd, Stamford, CT 06902. When placing your order, just tell them you are from the Liver Life Walk and 10% of your bill will be automatically donated to the American Liver Foundation, CT Division so please join us there for some great food and drinks!