Liver Life Walk is an opportunity for the liver community to come together to honor, remember and celebrate. The walk is not just one day, but a multi-week experience. Below are some important dates to mark on your calendar:
- June 18th – Early Bird Team Captain Registration Deadline: Team Captains who register by this date will earn an ALF branded incentive.
- July 6th– Important T-Shirt Deadlines!
- Early Bird T-shirt Deadline: Walkers who individually raise $100 will receive the official Liver Life Walk t-shirt. Participants that reach this goal by July 6th will have their shirt reserved in the size of their choice and handed to them at registration when they check-in event day
- Teams who raise $1,000+ by July 6th will have their team name included on the back of the event t-shirt!
- July 22nd – Team Table Deadline!
- Team who raise $2,000+ by July 22nd will have their own team table at the event!
- August 6th – Liver Life Walk Event Day!
Perks of Being a Team Captain:
Opportunity to be an Inspirational Leader: Inspire your friends, family and co-workers to help raise awareness and funds for the liver community. Once registered all Team Captains gain access to a Team Fundraising page where they can share their story.
Team T-shirts: Show your team pride by getting custom shirts made for each member to wear walk day! You have the option to use our national Liver Life Walk T-shirt vendor, Excel Screen Printing and Embroidery Inc. to create your team T-shirts. For more information or to request a quote, email Excelscreen@yahoo.com or call (480) 966-1158.