Liver Life Walk is an opportunity for the liver community to come together to honor, remember and celebrate. Below are some important dates to mark on your calendar.
April 20 – Important T-Shirt Deadlines!
- Early Bird T-shirt Deadline: Walkers who individually raise $100 will receive the official Liver Life Walk t-shirt. Participants that reach this goal by the deadline will have their shirt reserved in the size of their choice and handed to them at registration when they check-in event day
- Walkers who raise $100 after the deadline can claim their shirt at the walk, but preferred sizes are not guaranteed.
- Teams who raise $1,000+ by April 20 will have their team name included on the back of the event t-shirt!
May 5 – Team Tent Incentive
- Teams who raise $3,000 by the deadline will receive a 10×10 reserved team tent area including a table, chairs, and team sign. Team tents provide team members a place to congregate, and teams are encouraged to decorate their team tent to create a festive experience.
May 20– Liver Life Walk Event Day!
Perks of Being a Team Captain
- Opportunity to be an Inspirational Leader: Inspire your friends, family and co-workers to help raise awareness and funds for the liver community. Once registered all Team Captains gain access to a Team Fundraising page where they can share their story.
- Team T-shirts: Show your team pride by getting custom shirts made for each member to wear walk day! You have the option to use our national Liver Life Walk T-shirt vendor, Excel Screen Printing and Embroidery Inc. to create your team T-shirts. For more information or to request a quote, email Excelscreen@yahoo.com or call (480) 966-1158.
Team Captain Resources
- Team Captain Guide
- Experience Center Guide
- Know Your Network