Liver Life Walk is an opportunity for the liver community to come together to honor, remember and celebrate. The walk is not just one day, but a multi-week experience. Below are some important dates to mark on your calendar:
- April 20 – Early Bird Team Captain Registration Deadline: Team Captains who register by this date will earn a $5 gift card to Starbucks.
- May 5 – Important T-Shirt Deadlines!
- Early Bird T-shirt Deadline: Walkers who individually raise $100 will receive the official Liver Life Walk t-shirt. Participants that reach this goal by May 5th will have their shirt reserved in the size of their choice and handed to them at registration when they check-in event day.
- Teams who raise $2,000+ by May 5th will have their team name included on the back of the event t-shirt!
- May 27- Teams that raise $5,000+ will receive a team tent. This tent can be used as a meeting place for your team event day.
- June 11 – Liver Life Walk Event Day!
Perks of Being a Team Captain:
- Opportunity to be an Inspirational Leader: Inspire your friends, family and co-workers to help raise awareness and funds for the liver community. Once registered all Team Captains gain access to a Team Fundraising page where they can share their story.
- Team T-shirts: Show your team pride by getting custom shirts made for each member to wear walk day! You have the option to use our national Liver Life Walk T-shirt vendor, Excel Screen Printing and Embroidery Inc. to create your team T-shirts. For more information or to request a quote, email Excelscreen@yahoo.com or call (480) 966-1158.