Liver Life Walk is an opportunity for the liver community to come together to honor, remember and celebrate. The walk is not just one day, but a multi-week experience. Below are some important dates to mark on your calendar:
- July 27th – Early Bird Team Captain Registration Deadline: Team Captains who register by this date will earn an ALF branded incentive.
- August 11th – Important T-Shirt Deadlines!
- Early Bird T-shirt Deadline: Walkers who individually raise $100 will receive the official Liver Life Walk t-shirt. Participants that reach this goal by Augsut 11th will have their shirt reserved in the size of their choice and handed to them at registration when they check-in event day.
- Teams who raise $2,000+ by August 11th will have their team’s name included on the back of the event t-shirt!
- September 5th – Team Lauren Auction Starts
The auction takes place online in a Facebook group. This year’s auction is September 5th through September 10th. When the auction starts all photos of donated items are loaded on the page. To bid you comment under the picture the dollar amount you want. Comments are turned off at the end of the auction and winners are notified. Examples of items are gift cards for dinner, household items, jewelry, craft items including bath bombs, pictures and tree skirt. Vendor items such as LuLaRoe, Avon and Scentsy. Last year we had a total of 34 items to auction off.
- September 10th – Liver Life Walk Event Day!
Perks of Being a Team Captain:
Opportunity to be an Inspirational Leader: Inspire your friends, family and co-workers to help raise awareness and funds for the liver community. Once registered all Team Captains gain access to a Team Fundraising page where they can share their story.
Team T-shirts: Show your team pride by getting custom shirts made for each member to wear walk day! You have the option to use our national Liver Life Walk T-shirt vendor, Excel Screen Printing and Embroidery Inc. to create your team T-shirts. For more information or to request a quote, email Excelscreen@yahoo.com or call (480) 966-1158.